Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over West Branch Turkey Creek on a county road, 7.1 mi. south and 1 mi. east of Steinauer
- Pawnee County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Span length: 65.9 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.10000, -96.21667 (decimal degrees)
40°06'00" N, 96°13'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/737253/4442569 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Pawnee City
- Inventory number
- BH 24415 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)