Muddy Creek Bridge
- Truss bridge over Muddy Creek on CR-32, 1 mi. east and 6.2 mi. south of Syracuse
- Otoe County, Nebraska
- This bridge is demolished and replaced.
- Built 1910
Total length: 232.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.56358, -96.16049 (decimal degrees)
40°33'49" N, 96°09'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/740390/4494187 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24365 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 13, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge is demolished and replaced.