Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Little Nemaha River on 637th Avenue, 1 mi. west and 3 mi. north of Auburn
- Nemaha County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.43591, -95.87647 (decimal degrees)
40°26'09" N, 95°52'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/256017/4480115 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24346 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 19.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com