Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Honey Creek on CR 732, 2.2 mi. south and .2 mi. east of Peru
- Nemaha County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950; rehabilitated 1985
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 65.0 ft.
Total length: 66.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.43614, -95.72485 (decimal degrees)
40°26'10" N, 95°43'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/268880/4479732 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24342 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com