Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Muddy Creek on 730 Road (FAS 3674)
- Nemaha County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.40718, -96.02558 (decimal degrees)
40°24'26" N, 96°01'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/752399/4477200 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Tecumseh NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 24326 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com