Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over Cedar River on FAS 2545
- Nance County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Span length: 120.1 ft.
Total length: 120.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.42167, -98.05667 (decimal degrees)
41°25'18" N, 98°03'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/578828/4585997 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 24299 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com