Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Cedar River on N. 530th Ave, .7 mi. northeast of Fullerton
- Nance County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.37995, -97.95032 (decimal degrees)
41°22'48" N, 97°57'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/587771/4581467 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24306 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 23.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com