Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Plum Creek on N. 270th Avenue, 5 mi. east and 1.5 mi. north of Belgrade
- Nance County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.48796, -97.96441 (decimal degrees)
41°29'17" N, 97°57'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/586449/4593444 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24300 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com