Tailrace Canal Bridge
Photo taken by Ryan Trullinger in November 2013
BH Photo #269432
The name plate reads "Platte Valley Public Power and Irrigation District"
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Tailrace Canal on East State Farm Road
- North Platte, Lincoln County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 71.9 ft.
Total length: 147.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.09008, -100.75982 (decimal degrees)
41°05'24" N, 100°45'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/352194/4550249 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Maloney
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory number
- BH 58641 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 51 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 2, 2013: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- November 2, 2013: Added by Ryan Trullinger