Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over Spring Creek on a county road, 5 mi. south and 2.3 mi. east of Cook
- Johnson County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
Span length: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.43500, -96.11667 (decimal degrees)
40°26'06" N, 96°07'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/744568/4480032 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Tecumseh NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24219 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com