Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over an unnamed stream on 717th Road, 2.5 mi. east and .5 mi. north of Powell
- Jefferson County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938; rehabilitated 1982
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.22000, -97.23500 (decimal degrees)
40°13'12" N, 97°14'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/650179/4453669 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 24200 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)