UP - 574th Avenue Bridge
UP 574th Avenue Bridge
Photo taken by John Marvig in October 2019
BH Photo #459268
Built approximately 1901, when identical bridges on this line were constructed.
- Deck plate girder bridge over 574th Avenue on Union Pacific Railroad
- Jefferson County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built Ca. 1901
- - Lassig Bridge & Iron Works of Chicago, Illinois
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Deck plate girder
Span length: 35.0 ft.
Total length: 35.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.19891, -97.06742 (decimal degrees)
40°11'56" N, 97°04'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/664490/4451626 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87080 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 29, 2019: New photos from John Marvig
- October 27, 2019: Added by John Marvig