UP - 580th Avenue Bridge
UP 580th Avenue Bridge
Photo taken by John Marvig in October 2019
BH Photo #459216
Built approximately 1901, when identical bridges on this line were constructed.
- Deck plate girder bridge over 580th Avenue on Union Pacific Railroad
- Jefferson County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built Ca. 1901
- - Lassig Bridge & Iron Works of Chicago, Illinois
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Deck plate girder
Span length: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.33632, -96.95399 (decimal degrees)
40°20'11" N, 96°57'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/673793/4467095 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87078 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 29, 2019: New photos from John Marvig
- October 27, 2019: Added by John Marvig