Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Dry Creek on 490th Avenue, 2.5 mi. east and 9.7 mi. north of Chambers
- Holt County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.35287, -98.69091 (decimal degrees)
42°21'10" N, 98°41'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/525455/4689002 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- O'Neill SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24178 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com