Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Stinking Water Creek on Road 736/Avenue 348
- Hayes County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 79.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.49759, -101.33897 (decimal degrees)
40°29'51" N, 101°20'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/301794/4485615 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C004300105P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 86422 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 53.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com