NKCR - Bridge #252.40
Listed as a "ring culvert" in a 1993 track profile, although appears to be a lined stone arch.
- Stone arch "ring" culvert bridge over Drainage Ditch on Nebraska, Kansas & Colorado Railway
- Harlan County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1890
- - Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Nebraska, Kansas & Colorado Railway
- Stone culvert
Span length: 6.0 ft.
Total length: 6.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.17945, -99.51255 (decimal degrees)
40°10'46" N, 99°30'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/456363/4447800 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 86569 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 30, 2019: New Street View added by John Marvig