Photo In Public Domain.
Photo taken by Wikipedia User Ammodramus in November 2009
GPS is Estimate. The bridge is located on County Road 722 just west of County Road P, southwest of Ragan.
- Abandoned bedstead Pratt pony truss bridge over Turkey Creek on CR-722
- Harlan County, Nebraska
- Built in 1899 by the Canton Bridge Co.
- - Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- Three panel pin-connected Pratt bedstead pony truss.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.29235, -99.33305 (decimal degrees)
40°17'32" N, 99°19'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/471692/4460258 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 45911 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 16, 2010: Added by Nathan Holth