Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Foster Creek on CR 716, 5.7 mi. east and 2 mi. south of Oxford
- Harlan County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.20544, -99.54114 (decimal degrees)
40°12'20" N, 99°32'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/453946/4450700 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24163 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 53.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com