Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Prairie Dog Creek on L Road, 6 mi. south and 2 mi. west of Alma
- Harlan County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.00917, -99.40474 (decimal degrees)
40°00'33" N, 99°24'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/465456/4428853 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Alma SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24166 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com