Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sappa Creek on FAS 1795
- Harlan County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915; rehabilitated 1975
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
Deck width: 25.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.12167, -99.58833 (decimal degrees)
40°07'18" N, 99°35'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/449869/4441427 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Stamford SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 24169 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com