"Motel 6 Bridge" (Old US 34/281/Nine Bridges Road Bridge)
The northern end of the bridge is on the Motel 6 property. The bridge is fenced off to the public and one would have to gain permission from the Motel 6 management to access the bridge.
- Pratt pony truss bridge over North Channel Platte River on an abandoned alignment of US 34/281/Nine Bridges Road
- Grand Island, Hall County, Nebraska
- Open to pedestrians only
- See posted link (http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/nediv/bridges/hall.htm)
- - Standard Bridge Co.
- Half-hip Pratt pony truss
Total length: 185.0 ft.
- Also called
- Nine Bridges Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.82787, -98.38019 (decimal degrees)
40°49'40" N, 98°22'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/552262/4519833 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 53100 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 9, 2012: Added by James McCray