Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Cedar River on 505th Avenue
- Greeley County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 118.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.68619, -98.38741 (decimal degrees)
41°41'10" N, 98°23'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/550982/4615116 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 86337 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com