Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Tri-County Supply Canal on Johnson Lake Recreation Road (FAS 1687)
- Gosper County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 137.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.69620, -99.87859 (decimal degrees)
40°41'46" N, 99°52'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/425770/4505404 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C003702305P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 86387 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 36.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com