Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Tri-County Supply Canal on Road 434
- Gosper County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1963
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 153.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.69266, -99.71888 (decimal degrees)
40°41'34" N, 99°43'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/439260/4504888 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 86058 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com