Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Elk Creek on a county road
- Gosper County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.52333, -99.90167 (decimal degrees)
40°31'24" N, 99°54'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/423624/4486235 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Elwood SW
- Inventory number
- BH 24128 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)