East Apple Road- Br Big Nemaha River Bridge
- Girder bridge over M Br Big Nemaha River on East Apple Road
- Gage County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1921
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.50876, -96.58398 (decimal degrees)
40°30'32" N, 96°35'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/704701/4487031 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 82329 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 30.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 20, 2018: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein