Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over Elm Creek on a township road, 5 mi. south and .5 mi. west of Ellis
- Gage County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
Span length: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.14000, -96.88500 (decimal degrees)
40°08'24" N, 96°53'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/680173/4445440 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24092 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com