Deer Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Ryan Trullinger in March 2014
BH Photo #278920
This bridge is a twin to the one north and west, over the same creek, I also posted.
- Pony truss bridge over Deer Creek on Fas 1653
- Frontier County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933
- Parker pony truss
Length of largest span: 99.1 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.41472, -100.14245 (decimal degrees)
40°24'53" N, 100°08'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/403072/4474415 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Medicine Creek Dam
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numers
- NE C003206710P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 60193 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 35.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 10, 2014: Added by Ryan Trullinger