Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Indian Creek on Road 14, .9 mi. north of Fairmont
- Fillmore County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.65390, -97.57835 (decimal degrees)
40°39'14" N, 97°34'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/620187/4501309 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24031 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 38.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com