Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Little Sandy Creek on a county road, 1.7 mi. east of Ohiowa
- Fillmore County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.40500, -97.41833 (decimal degrees)
40°24'18" N, 97°25'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/634212/4473910 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 24007 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2011)
- Sufficiency rating: 88.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)