Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Dry Sandy Creek on Road S, 1.3 mi. north and 2 mi. east of Shickley
- Fillmore County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.43744, -97.68155 (decimal degrees)
40°26'15" N, 97°40'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/611822/4477144 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24026 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 28.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com