Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over West Fork Big Blue River on a county road, 1 mi. east and 3.2 mi. north of Grafton
- Fillmore County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
Span length: 90.9 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.68167, -97.69167 (decimal degrees)
40°40'54" N, 97°41'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/610854/4503507 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24036 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com