Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Dry Sandy Creek on Road 8, 2 mi. east and 1.7 mi. north of Shickley
- Fillmore County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.44837, -97.69080 (decimal degrees)
40°26'54" N, 97°41'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/611019/4478347 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24021 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 39.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com