BNSF - Ralston Trail Overpass
Ralston Rail Crossing
Overview. Box culvert was built 2004, and this bridge may be in danger. The trail below is a former Omaha Road line.
Photo taken by John Marvig in November 2020
BH Photo #490691
Possibly a candidate to be filled, considering the already built box culvert underneath..
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Ralston Trail (former Missouri Pacific Railroad) on BNSF Railway
- Ralston, Douglas County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1904; Box culvert built underneath 2004
- - McClintic-Marshall Co. of Chicago, Illinois & Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 189.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.19915, -96.02645 (decimal degrees)
41°11'57" N, 96°01'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/749340/4565128 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 91314 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 21, 2021: New photos from John Marvig
- November 30, 2020: Added by John Marvig