Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over N. 33rd Street on Cuming Street (NE 64)
- Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1955
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
Deck width: 69.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.26800, -95.96151 (decimal degrees)
41°16'05" N, 95°57'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/251929/4572739 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Omaha North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory number
- BH 79800 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com