New South Omaha Veterans Memorial Bridge
Replacement truss bridge for historic truss bridge.
- Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, and Pottawattamie County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 2010
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 624.0 ft.
Total length: 4,297.1 ft. (0.8 mi.)
Deck width: 74.2 ft.
- Also called
- US275/N6 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.21146, -95.92632 (decimal degrees)
41°12'41" N, 95°55'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/254666/4566361 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Omaha South
- Inventory number
- BH 62740 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- August 30, 2014: Updated by Brad Smith: Added category "US 275"
- Brad Smith - gaberdine [at] hotmail [dot] com