Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over Logan Creek on NE 116, 1 mi. southwest of Concord
- Dixon County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1957
Span length: 126.0 ft.
Total length: 126.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.38333, -97.00500 (decimal degrees)
42°22'60" N, 97°00'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/664228/4694266 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 23982 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 46.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)