Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Abandoned steel stringer bridge over Fiddlers Creek on Abandoned road off Fiddler Creek Road
- Dakota County, Nebraska
- Built ca. 1935
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 77.1 ft.
Total length: 78.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.31541, -96.53104 (decimal degrees)
42°18'55" N, 96°31'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/703466/4687749 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C002212105P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 86025 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 16.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com