Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over an unnamed stream on a county road, 1 mi. north and 6.5 mi. west of Jackson
- Dakota County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 1998
- Pony truss
Span length: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.46667, -96.69167 (decimal degrees)
42°28'00" N, 96°41'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/689772/4704173 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C002230315P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 23972 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com