Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Abandoned pony truss bridge over a branch of Elk Creek on 140th Street, 1 mi. north and 6.5 mi. west of Jackson
- Dakota County, Nebraska
- Built ca. 1935; bypassed 1998
- Pony truss
Span length: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.46673, -96.69794 (decimal degrees)
42°28'00" N, 96°41'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/689256/4704166 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C002230315P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 23972 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com