Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over Fiddlers Creek on COLL 7881, .4 mi. south of Homer
- Dakota County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Span length: 76.1 ft.
Total length: 76.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.30667, -96.49000 (decimal degrees)
42°18'24" N, 96°29'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/706877/4686877 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C002202515P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 23962 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com