Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Rock Creek on 8th Road, 1 mi. east and 5 mi. north of Aloys
- Cuming County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.90046, -96.88442 (decimal degrees)
41°54'02" N, 96°53'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/675484/4640888 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23940 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com