Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over School Creek on Road W, 5 mi. west and .2 mi. south of Sutton
- Clay County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.59653, -97.88176 (decimal degrees)
40°35'48" N, 97°52'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/594617/4494570 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23904 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 71.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com