Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over West Fork Big Blue River on Road KL, 4.5 mi. north of Harvard
- Clay County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.69042, -98.09933 (decimal degrees)
40°41'26" N, 98°05'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/576101/4504781 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Harvard NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C001801905P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 23906 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 33.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com