CNW - Bow Creek Bridge
Built in Black River Falls, Wisconsin in 1885. Removed and installed here 1916. Abandoned and removed in 1971.
- Lost Double-intersection Warren deck truss bridge over Bow Creek on Chicago & North Western Railway
- Cedar County, Nebraska
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1885 in Black River Falls, Wisconsin; Installed Here in 1916, Abandoned and Removd 1971
- - Alden & Lassig Bridge & Iron Works of Chicago, Illinois
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railway (CMO)
- Double-intersection Warren deck truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 281.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.73177, -97.14742 (decimal degrees)
42°43'54" N, 97°08'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/651658/4732692 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83727 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 9, 2018: New photos from John Marvig