Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over an unnamed stream on a county road, 7 mi. south and 1 mi. west of Obert
- Cedar County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1970
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.58333, -97.05167 (decimal degrees)
42°34'60" N, 97°03'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/659876/4716386 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Coleridge SE
- Inventory number
- BH 23882 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 30.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)