Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Bow Creek on 880th Road, 7.5 mi. south and 1.5 mi. west of Fordyce
- Cedar County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 1972
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.58333, -97.39000 (decimal degrees)
42°34'60" N, 97°23'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/632113/4715802 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hartington SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23862 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com