Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over South Cedar Creek on 108th Street, 2.4 mi. east and .5 mi. south of Weeping Water
- Cass County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
Span length: 45.9 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.85667, -96.08333 (decimal degrees)
40°51'24" N, 96°04'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/745842/4526941 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23849 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 88.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com