Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over South Branch Weeping Water Creek on a county road, 2 mi. west and .9 mi. north of Avoca
- Cass County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Span length: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.80500, -96.15500 (decimal degrees)
40°48'18" N, 96°09'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/739987/4521005 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Weeping Water
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23846 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 88.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com