North Branch Weeping Water Creek Bridge
- Truss bridge over North Branch Weeping Water Creek on a county road, .7 mi. east and .5 mi. south of Wabash
- Cass County, Nebraska
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1935
Span length: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.87706, -96.23649 (decimal degrees)
40°52'37" N, 96°14'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/732859/4528786 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23842 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 30, 2015: Updated by Tony Dillon: Bridge was replaced.