Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over an unnamed stream on a county road, 1 mi. west of Wabash
- Cass County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Span length: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.88333, -96.27167 (decimal degrees)
40°52'60" N, 96°16'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/729873/4529389 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23852 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 88.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com